Preparing for your massage appointment.
- Once your appointment is made, you will receive an email confirmation.
- If you are a new patient, you will receive health intake paperwork. This information is updated every six months.
- You will also receive a COVID-19 questionnaire each time that you schedule an appointment. Please complete that questionnaire before coming to your appointment.
- Please provide your physician referral at your appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled session.
- It is recommended that you rest well the night before your treatment, and that you drink water before and after your appointment
- To increase relaxation, you are encouraged to practice some simple breathing exercises. Doing so will help reduce stress by engaging and decompressing your parasympathetic nervous system.